DIY: Nappy Rash, Itchy Stick & Lip Balm with Young Living

by - Monday, February 26, 2018


First, before I’m explaining further on my DIY recipe, I would like to introduce my kind of obsession in essential oils. I’m registered to be a member og YOUNG LIVING on September 2017 and had purchased a Premium Starter Kit (PSK) which is the oils in the kit still can be used until now! Pricey but worth buying. Ok, skip to the recipe. (Later I will share more on essential oils)

3 tube of itchy, 1 tube of lip balm and 1 pot of nappy rash.


Itchy Stick
1 teaspoon shea butter
1 teaspoon beeswax
¾ teaspoon jojoba oil
5 drops of Melalueca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) and Lavender Essential Oils

Why I’m consistently making this balm? Because it’s really works and my mom do agree and believe on my ‘masterpiece’. Mosquito bite is one of my enemy, not on myself but for my kids. Using this balm, the itchy-redness bites does not last long.


Nappy Rash
1 teaspoon shea butter
1 teaspoon beeswax
¾ teaspoon jojoba oil
10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil

Why nappy rash? Rashes not as frequent as insect bite, but I love to make it as my first aid kit. As a breastfeed mom, what I eat will affect my baby. Such as citrus type of food can trigger rashes.


Lip Balm
1/2 teaspoon shea butter
1/2 teaspoon beeswax
3/4 teaspoon jojoba oil
5 drops of Lavender and Frankincense Essential Oils

This is my first-time trial, since after a long wait of my lip balm container to arrive from China. I make it for myself. Passed ‘patch test’ or what we called it an allergic test.

tubes & pots : buy at Shopee


Reminder : When it’s comes to DIY, all natural raw products. There’s no short cut for being flawless within 3 days. I’m enjoying my hobbies, my obsession in essential oils and  of coz my family benefit it most.  


Sorry for grammatical error in my posting. 

You May Also Like

0 comments